Intuitive financial disclosure e-filing
Let us take the stress and complexity out of financial disclosure and ethics regulation compliance.
HRworx has built the preeminent cloud financial disclosure system for the U.S. federal government with over 60,000 OGE-450 and OGE-278 filers from dozens of agencies. FDonline provides a SaaS (Software as a Service), turnkey, e-filing solution for completing U.S. Office of Government Ethics (OGE) financial disclosure forms and complete STOCK Act compliance.
Not a U.S. federal government agency? HRworx can customize its Intelleworx platform to meet your financial disclosure needs. Contact us to find out more.
- Simplifies Ethics Regulation Compliance: Our solution automates all ethics tasks – forms to be completed, signatures, approvals, deadlines, compliance measurement and notifications.
- OGE and STOCK Act Compliance: If you’re a federal government agency we handle all OGE-450, OGE-450A, OGE-278, OGE-278E, OGE-278T forms for annual filers, new entrants, terminations, nominee filers, combination filers and transaction filings.
- The Intelliworx Platform: Want to meet the 30 day requirement for new hires to file financial disclosure paperwork? Let Intelliworx: Onboarding report those new hires to FDonline!
- Intuitive Interface: All HRworx software utilizes an attractive, intuitive, Section 508 compliant, interface to gather information from filers. The ability for past transactions to be carried over to future filings keeps duplication of data entry to an absolute minimum.
- Reporting: Generate organization-wide reports on financial disclosure activities including, for Federal customers, reports specifically designed to meet OGE requirements.
- The FDonline User Group: All U.S. federal government customers participate in a user group to ensure that FDonline is constantly improving to meet customer needs. This community also acts as a clearing house for information, ideas and best practices in government ethics.
- Secure US Federal SaaS Solution: FDonline is a SaaS product hosted within the Department of Commerce’s National Technical Information Service agency (NTIS) with complete Authority to Operate documentation under FISMA guidelines.
- Government-to-Government MOU & Funding: After implementation, all services are covered in a low, annual per-filer fee handled through simple government-to-government payments with no RFPs required.