The solution for separation management
Let us help you manage the separation of employees from your organization, saving you time and money.
Separation management can be inefficient, difficult and labor intensive for organizations. Often, HR personnel follow manual, paper filled separation procedures – if there are any procedures at all.
The Intelliworx: Offboarding separation management solution allows companies and government agencies to streamline the separation process regardless of separation scenario: retirement, transfer, termination, end of contract, etc.
The workflow management capabilities of the Intelliworx software platform allow your organization to imprint its own separation workflow to our system.
- Ensure Separation Management Runs Smoothly: Our Offboarding solution handles tracking of exit processes such as asset retention, institutional knowledge transfer, security access terminations and the all-important exit interview.
- The Intelliworx Platform: Use our Offboarding module by itself or integrate it with the rest of the Intelliworx platform modules for a complete end-to-end employee lifecycle solution.
- Intuitive Interface: All Intelliworx platform modules use an attractive, intuitive, Section 508 compliant, interface to gather information from separated employees.
- Forms Generation: That information can be piped to other systems or used to populate a wide variety of digital forms which can be printed or stored in integrated document management solutions.
- Notifications: Automatic email notifications make sure relevant staff know when to complete a required separation task, which ensures a smooth offboarding process.
- Reporting: Generate organization-wide reports on separation activities.
- Integrations: The Intelliworx platform can integrate and share data with a large number of 3rd party HR information systems, payroll providers, eLearning platforms and asset management systems. For U.S. Federal Government Agencies, Intelliworx: Offboarding can also integrate with OPM’s eOPF system and government shared service centers.